We harvest prunes here on our farm, so that delicious fruit is a staple in our kitchen. While our grandchildren enjoy all the dishes I prepare, these little treats are their favorite.Alcy Thorne, Los Molinos, California
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 48 dried pitted plums (about 1 pound)
- 48 whole almonds or Diamond of California Walnut Halves
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- Stuff each plum with an almond or walnut half. Melt chocolate chips
- in a microwave-safe bowl or double boiler. Add peanut butter; mix
- well. Dip prunes and place on waxed paper to harden. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: 4 dozen.