Chocolate-Covered Pretzels Recipe
This recipe came from my grandma who loves to make candy and treats for my students. I have followed in her footsteps and make these for people at my work and for other family members. —Aimee Worth, Fair Oaks, California
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 1 hour + chilling YIELD:20 servings
- 12 ounces milk chocolate candy coating disks
- 20 large sourdough pretzels, divided
- Colored sprinkles
- 12 ounces white candy coating disks
- 1. In a microwave, melt milk chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip 10 pretzels in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate half of the pretzels with sprinkles. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- 2. Melt white chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip the remaining pretzels in white chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate half of the pretzels with sprinkles. Chill for 10 minutes or until set.
- 3. Drizzle the plain white-coated pretzels with milk chocolate. Drizzle the plain milk chocolate-coated pretzels with white chocolate. Chill for 10 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 20 pretzels.
1 pretzel equals 207 calories, 10 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC