Chocolate-Covered Crispies Recipe
Candy bars are the "secret" ingredient in these sweet chewy treats from Patricia Carmichael of Gibsons, British Columbia. "They taste great and are so quick to make," she informs.
- 4 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), cut up
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed, divided
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a microwave, melt candy bars and 1/2 cup butter; stir until blended. Stir in cereal. Pat into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. pan.
- 2. Melt chocolate chips and remaining butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 to 2-1/2 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 85 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Covered Crispies
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC