- 4 Milky Way candy bars (2.05 ounces each), cut up
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed, divided
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a microwave, melt candy bars and 1/2 cup butter; stir until blended. Stir in cereal. Pat into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and remaining butter; stir until smooth. Spread over cereal mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 2 to 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate-Covered Crispies
Sort By :
"Brought these to a church function where several women asked how they were made. I substituted butter-flavored Crisco since I had only salted butter. They were well-liked. Going to try a different candy bar next time. Take out of fridge 15 minutes before cutting into bars. Yummy and easy."
"These are amazing! Be sure to make them for an event so you're not tempted to eat the entire pan yourself! VERY rich!"