Chocolate-Covered Chips Recipe
Whenever I give these candies as gifts or serve them to guests, they're conversation starters! The savory-sweet combination makes a tempting treat. —Marcille Meyer, Battle Creek, Nebraska
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) ridged potato chips
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate or dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1. In a microwave, melt white coating, stir until smooth. Dip chips halfway in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- 2. Melt milk or dark chocolate. Dip other half of chips, allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper to set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 pounds.
2 ounce-weight: 196 calories, 11g fat (8g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 61mg sodium, 24g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate-Covered Chips
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC