Whenever I give these candies as gifts or serve them to guests, they're conversation starters! The savory-sweet combination makes a tempting treat. —Marcille Meyer, Battle Creek, Nebraska
- 1-1/2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (14 ounces) ridged potato chips
- 1-1/2 pounds milk chocolate or dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a microwave, melt white coating, stir until smooth. Dip chips halfway in coating; allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets to set.
- Melt milk or dark chocolate. Dip other half of chips; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper to set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 4 pounds.
Originally published as Chocolate-Covered Chips in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p35
Reviews for Chocolate-Covered Chips
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review