- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 jar (10 ounces) maraschino cherries, chopped and well drained
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 to 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 1-2 minutes longer or until marshmallows are soft but not browned. Sprinkle with cherries. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and cream; stir until smooth. Drizzle over brownies. Let stand until chocolate is set. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate-Covered Cherry Brownies
Sort By :
"Delicious, very rich brownies. I made these for a family dinner and everyone loved them."
"My 15 year old made this for Thanksgiving dessert and everyone loved them!"
"this is a response to ggolens review there are directions for the cream you add it to the chips at the end for the drizzle"
"I took this to work for the holidays- gone in 30 minutes- that says everything"