- paper; prick dough with a fork. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes
- or until lightly browned. Carefully loosen cookies and cool on paper
- For frosting, melt chocolate chips with half-and-half in a heavy
- saucepan, stirring occasionally. Cool. Combine whipped cream and
- vanilla; fold into chocolate mixture. Layer cookies, spreading 1/4
- cup frosting between each layer. Spread remaining frosting over
- sides and top. Decorate with chocolate sprinkles. Refrigerate
- overnight before cutting. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 606 calories, 39 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 286 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 6 g protein.