Chocolate Cookie Mousse Recipe
- 1 package (15-1/2 ounces) Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Crush 16 cookies; sprinkle into an 8-in. square dish. Drizzle with milk. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine 2/3 cup cream and chocolate chips. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 45 seconds. Stir; microwave 20-40 seconds longer or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth; cool to room temperature.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat remaining cream until soft peak form. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spread a third of the chocolate mixture over crushed cookies. Separate eight cookies; place over chocolate mixture. Repeat. Top with remaining chocolate mixture. Garnish with remaining whole cookies. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving. Yield: 16 servings.
1 each: 343 calories, 23g fat (12g saturated fat), 41mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Cookie Mousse
"This easy recipe will satisfy any chocolate lover's craving! The mousse was light and very chocolaty and the Oreo crust lent this dessert an extra special touch. I would definitely make this recipe again!"