Chocolate Cookie Cupcakes Recipe
Give a basic cake mix a kick start with everybody's favorite chocolate sandwich cookie. And since there's cookie in every bite, kids will love these delicious cupcakes! —Mary Wiebe, Altona, Manitoba
- 1 package white cake mix (regular size)
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 large egg whites
- 1 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Additional Oreo cookie crumbs
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, water, oil and egg whites; beat on low speed for 30 seconds. Beat on high for 2 minutes. Gently fold in cookie crumbs. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Frost cupcakes; sprinkle with additional cookie crumbs. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 cupcake equals 227 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Reviews for Chocolate Cookie Cupcakes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC