Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 15 coarsely chopped cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 2-1/4 cups), divided
- 1. In a large bowl, combine crushed cookies and butter. Press onto the bottom and 1 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Fold in 3/4 cup chopped cookies. Pour into crust. Top with remaining chopped cookies.
- 3. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 60-65 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 12 servings.
1 slice: 505 calories, 33g fat (18g saturated fat), 134mg cholesterol, 425mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Cookie Cheesecake
"One word AWESOME!"
"I make two different cheesecakes for my family. This is one of the favs."
"I made this for a retirement lunch. Their favorite cookie to snack on was Oreos. This was perfect! Everyone wanted the recipe. It was delicious! I will make again."
"Delicious!! The combination of Oreos and cheesecake is wonderful and this is an easy cheesecake recipe to make."
"Oreos and cheesecake, what a fantastic combination. This cheesecake was easy to make and absolutely delicious! I made it for my husbands co-workers."
"I made this for my Home Group and it was devoured before I knew it. This will definitely be kept as a favorite recipe for gatherings."
"O.M.G. This cheesecake is delicious! I made it for a dinner party, and everyone loved it. Thank you for sharing such a fantastic recipe :)"
"This was very pretty to look at, and was very delicious!"