- Coat a 7-in. tube pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; add
- batter. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before
- removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For icing, in a small bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa
- and butter. Stir in enough cola to achieve desired consistency.
- Frost cake; sprinkle with pecans. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 741 calories, 39 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 180 mg cholesterol, 317 mg sodium, 92 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.