- 6-8 minutes. Place in a grease bowl, turning once to grease top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour.
- For filling, combine chocolate chips, milk and sugar in a saucepan;
- cook and stir over low heat until smooth. Stir in cinnamon; set
- aside. For topping, combine flour, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; cut
- in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
- Punch the dough down; roll into a 20-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread
- with filling. Roll up, jelly-roll style, starting with a long side;
- seal seam. Place in a well-greased 10-in. fluted tube pan, with seam
- facing the inside of the pan. Sprinkle with topping. Cover and let
- rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand
- for 10 minutes; invert onto a wire rack to cool. Yield: 12-16
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 230 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 29 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.