- Unwrap loaf and cut in half lengthwise. Cut each portion widthwise
- into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-14 minutes or until edges are lightly
- browned. Remove to wire racks to cool.
- In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until
- smooth. Dip one end of each cookie into chocolate; allow excess to
- drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Yield: 5-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 72 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 11 mg cholesterol, 58 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.