These pretty pretzels are simple to make and are great gifts any time of the year. —Virginia Chronic, Robinson, Illinois
20-24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + standing
- 1 to 1-1/4 pounds white and/or milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 package (8 ounces) miniature pretzels
- Nonpariels, colored jimmies and colored sugar, optional
- In a microwave, melt half of candy coating at a time; stir until
- smooth. Dip pretzels in candy coating; allow excess to drip off.
- Place on waxed paper; let stand until almost set. Garnish as
- desired; let stand until set. Yield: 5-6 dozen.