No-bake cookies are so easy to do. These chocolaty treats are a cross between a cookie and candy.Sara Ann Fowler, Illinois City, Illinois
66 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- Melt white candy coating and peanut butter in microwave, stirring
- often to combine. Add all remaining ingredients; stir with wooden
- spoon to coat evenly. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Yield:
- 11 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 135 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.