Chocolate Clusters Recipe
- 2 pounds white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 2 cups salted dry roasted peanuts
- 3 cups pastel miniature marshmallows
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1. Melt white candy coating and peanut butter in microwave, stirring often to combine. Add all remaining ingredients; stir with wooden spoon to coat evenly. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. Yield: 11 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 135 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 54 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Clusters
"Everyone raves over these! I don't add marshmallows. I like that it makes a bunch--one batch and you're done for Christmas!"