- Carefully spread with butter.
- Combine cinnamon and remaining sugar; sprinkle over butter. Roll up
- gently, beginning at wide end. Cut into 12 pieces and place in a
- greased 9-in. square baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 45 minutes. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for icing, cream all ingredients together in a small bowl
- until mixture is desired spreading consistency. Frost rolls while
- still warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 214 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 214 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.