Chocolate Cinnamon Crescents Recipe
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios, pecans or almonds
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- Finely chopped pistachios, pecans or almonds
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cocoa and cinnamon. Add 1 tablespoon butter; mix well. Separate crescent dough into 16 triangles. Melt remaining butter; brush over dough. Sprinkle cocoa mixture and nuts over each triangle; roll up. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 11-13 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks.
- 2. For glaze, in a bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over rolls. Sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 16 rolls.
1 each: 122 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 14g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Cinnamon Crescents
"I have been looking for a chocolate crescent roll recipe and this is the best. Takes no time at all. I made the glaze with minus the nuts and next time I made a chocolate glaze and drizzled it over them. Both are delicious."
"Delicious and takes no time to make"