- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt chocolate and butterscotch chips, stir until smooth. Stir in chow mein noodles and peanuts until well coated.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 clusters.
Reviews for Chocolate Chow Mein Clusters
Sort By :
"Easy to make and tastes so good with the salted peanuts. I made a double batch for Christmas and everyone loved them. I followed the recipe as is. This is a great quick recipe I can make when I want a quick treat for family and guest."
"We replaced the nuts with mini marshmallows and were pleased with the results. We also added about 1/4 cup of flaked coconut to one batch and enjoyed that as well. I like that I didn't have to bake them best though I think."
"These are so easy to make and absolutely yummy. My Grandkids love them and help me make them. SJS9"
"These are simply delish!! I just leave them in the refrigerator, but you do have to let them sit at room temperature for maybe 10-15 min. so they're not too hard when you try to eat them. I'm definitely going to experiment with different ingredients (raisins, pecans, dried cranberries, toasted coconut). So easy to whip up too!"
"Great recipe! I left out the butterscotch chips and doubled the chocolate chips. I doubled the whole recipe. It's so easy to make. The chow mein noodles can be found easily in grocery stores. Doesn't have to exact but chocolate must cover everything. Try it you will love it."