- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, cream butter until light and fluffy.
- Combine sugar and cocoa; add to creamed mixture alternately with
- milk. Add vanilla; beat well. Spread frosting between layers and
- over top and sides of cake. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 924 calories, 44 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 119 mg cholesterol, 468 mg sodium, 133 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 10 g protein.