- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (9 inches)
- In a bowl, combine sugar and flour; place in a resealable plastic bag and label "Dry Ingredients". Place chips, coconut and pecans in another resealable plastic bag and label "Chocolate Filling Ingredients". Place both bags in a gift basket along with directions for preparing Chocolate Chipper Pie. Store in a cool dry place for up to 3 months. Yield: 1 batch.
- To prepare pie: In large bowl, combine the eggs, butter and contents of "Dry Ingredients" packet; mix well. Stir in the contents of the "Chocolate Filling Ingredients" packet. Spoon into pie shell. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until filling is set and crust is golden. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 1 pie (6-8 servings).
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Chocolate Chipper Pie Mix
Sort By :
I found this after the holidays and made it for a dinner. It was FABULOUS! So easy, so so easy! But not one bite was left!