- 3 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak
- Place the first five ingredients in a blender; cover and process until blended. Rub over beef. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Grill beef, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate-Chipotle Sirloin Steak in Healthy Cooking February/March 2012, p57
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Chocolate-Chipotle Sirloin Steak
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review