- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, salt and baking powder. In a small bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in the remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread
Sort By :
"I used apple sauce instead of crushed pineapple and added a cup of quick oats and a half cup of whole wheat flour to help with our elevation and to make healthier."
"I have to be honest I was a bit nervous at some of the amounts of ingredients in this recipe but it all came together. I played around with it a bit and omitted the canned pineapple, only because I didn't have any. I used 2 cups of AP flour and 1 cup of whole wheat flour, substituted with olive oil and dark chocolate chips as well as added a medley of raisins and lemon zest!"
"I did substitute applesauce in the place of the oil to cut down on calories and used pecans in the topping in place of coconut. It was OUTSTANDING!"
"Good rich flavor and moist."
"This THE best zucchini bread recipe ever!! I substituted applesauce for the zucchini as I didn't have any. I will make this over and over again."