Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Cookies Recipe
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 2. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
2 each: 201 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Cookies
"These are okay. Mine didn't look like the picture. Made them for a baby shower, have them in my freezer right now. I'm not sure that I will take them to the shower. I mean, they're good, but not outstanding. Not sure yet if they're good enough for the shower."
"Just made these cookies and they are outstanding ! Hubby wanted something different and this was it . So good & moist ! Will make these again. Can't wait for the kids to try them this wk. end ... Thanks !"
"yummy my friend doesn't like chocolate chips so i substituted extra oatmeal and left out the chocolate the taste so good"