- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: about 7-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Sprinkle Cookies
"These are okay. Mine didn't look like the picture. Made them for a baby shower, have them in my freezer right now. I'm not sure that I will take them to the shower. I mean, they're good, but not outstanding. Not sure yet if they're good enough for the shower."
"Just made these cookies and they are outstanding ! Hubby wanted something different and this was it . So good & moist ! Will make these again. Can't wait for the kids to try them this wk. end ... Thanks !"