Irene Rundell of Haskell, Oklahoma likes to keep dessert sweet and simple with this yummy finale. “Chocolate Chip Quesadilla is a classic,” she says. “It’s quick, different, deliciously chocolaty and takes just a handful of ingredients.”
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Quesadilla in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p15
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 11, 2015
"My kids thought these were great. The second time I added sliced banana."