Chocolate Chip Quesadilla Recipe
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- 2. In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
2 piece: 227 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
"My kids thought these were great. The second time I added sliced banana."