Chocolate Chip Quesadilla Recipe
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- 2. In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
2 wedges equals 227 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
"My kids thought these were great. The second time I added sliced banana."