Chocolate Chip Quesadilla Recipe
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1. Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- 2. In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
2 piece: 227 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 226mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
"My kids thought these were great. The second time I added sliced banana."