Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
Irene Rundell of Haskell, Oklahoma likes to keep dessert sweet and simple with this yummy finale. “Chocolate Chip Quesadilla is a classic,” she says. “It’s quick, different, deliciously chocolaty and takes just a handful of ingredients.”
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate
- chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2
- minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 wedges equals 227 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 226 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.