Irene Rundell of Haskell, Oklahoma likes to keep dessert sweet and simple with this yummy finale. “Chocolate Chip Quesadilla is a classic,” she says. “It’s quick, different, deliciously chocolaty and takes just a handful of ingredients.”
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- Drizzle honey over one tortilla; sprinkle with cinnamon and chocolate chips. Top with remaining tortilla.
- In a small skillet, cook quesadilla in oil over medium heat for 1-2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Quesadilla in Cooking for 2 Spring 2007, p15
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Quesadilla
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review