Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies Recipe
As a fun alternative to pumpkin pie, I often make these easy drop cookies. The chocolate chips and harvest-fresh goodness make them special enough for a holiday dessert.
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add pumpkin, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 2. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 13-14 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 7 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 191 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC