- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add pumpkin, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 13-14 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Sort By :
Very good, cake like cookie. Kids liked them too!
Yummy. A bit like cake but still good. One of those once in a while desserts.
My family devoured these! They are moist and delicious.
I agree with the other reviewer that there is not enough pumpkin flavor. Not sure what it needs more of -- spices? Butter vs oil? Nice texture though!
I thought this would be a good combination, but it didn't quite come out to my expectations. It doesn't have the pumpkin flavor I thought it would. Also I don't care for cake-like cookies and that is how they turned out. Great idea, but not quite there.