- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add pumpkin, oil, eggs, milk and vanilla; beat on medium speed until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° for 13-14 minutes or until edges just begin to brown. Cool for 2 minutes; remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Sort By :
"Very good, cake like cookie. Kids liked them too!"
"Yummy. A bit like cake but still good. One of those once in a while desserts."
"My family devoured these! They are moist and delicious."
"I agree with the other reviewer that there is not enough pumpkin flavor. Not sure what it needs more of -- spices? Butter vs oil? Nice texture though!"
"I thought this would be a good combination, but it didn't quite come out to my expectations. It doesn't have the pumpkin flavor I thought it would. Also I don't care for cake-like cookies and that is how they turned out. Great idea, but not quite there."