Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread Recipe
I love making this bread in the fall. The aroma is mouthwatering.—Vicki Raboine, Kansasville, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. In a bowl, cream sugars, butter and eggs. Add flour, pumpkin, water, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cloves. Mix thoroughly. Fold in chocolate chips.
- 2. Pour into four greased and floured 6-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until breads test done. Yield: 4 mini loaves.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 475 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC