Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
I love making this bread in the fall. The aroma is mouthwatering.Vicki Raboine, Kansasville, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2-1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream sugars, butter and eggs. Add flour, pumpkin, water,
- baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cloves. Mix thoroughly. Fold in
- chocolate chips.
- Pour into four greased and floured 6-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until breads test done. Yield:
- 4 mini loaves.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 475 calories, 20 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 537 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 6 g protein.