Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
This pie is a treat we've been serving for many years. We have customers who never vary their dessert order from this pie. Many people order it topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.Ruth Aldridge, Durant, Mississippi
10-12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add
- butter and mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into
- pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 10-12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 416 calories, 23 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 95 mg cholesterol, 199 mg sodium, 52 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.