Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add butter and mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 416 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
"I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't know why, but it was delicious."
"I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't now why, but it was delicious."