Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add butter and mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 416 calories, 23g fat (9g saturated fat), 95mg cholesterol, 199mg sodium, 52g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
"I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't know why, but it was delicious."
"I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't now why, but it was delicious."