- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 unbaked pastry shell (10 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla. Add butter and mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chips. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie
Sort By :
I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't know why, but it was delicious.
I made it twice. The first time it came out perfect. The second time it did not set up. I don't now why, but it was delicious.