Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
"Here's a different version of the traditional favorite cookie that I think is especially good," notes Clarice Schweitzer of Sun City, Arizona.
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars; beat in peanut butter, egg and
- vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the
- creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at
- 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute
- before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 310 calories, 18 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 293 mg sodium,