- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars; beat in peanut butter, egg and vanilla. Combine flour, oats, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute before removing to a wire rack. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Sort By :
"Easy & quick to prepare. YUMMY!! My husband really doesn't care for anything with peanut butter in it but he ate 3 cookies before they even cooled! I used creamy peanut butter but otherwise followed the recipe exactly. Excellent cookie!"
"This was a very good. The peanut butter made this recipe. Will make again."
"I used chunky peanut butter and it gave them an awesome little crunch."
"these are super good!!! i would really like to double this next time. we gave some to our neighbor and actually missed them ; )"
"easy to make and taste good...."