"This is a great breakfast for special days, but it mixes up so fast that it's perfect for busy mornings as well," says LeeAnn Hansen of Kaysville, Utah.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, milk and oil; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Keep warm.
- Combine the syrup ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted and syrup is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Pancakes in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p22
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Syrup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review