Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Syrup Recipe
- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, milk and oil; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Keep warm.
- Combine the syrup ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted and syrup is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Cinnamon Honey Syrup(7)
Sort By :
The kids loved these! We didn't care for the syrup though so we just used plain maple syrup.
this is an awesome recipe. Its's easy, with ingredients you usually have on hand. My kids loved it and is did I.
These were good and super easy to whip up on a busy weekday morning. The recipe made a lot of pancakes so we have some left for freezing. I didn't get a chance to make the syrup, but will next time.
I halfed the recipe, subbed the oil for applesauce, but kept the full amount of sugar (1/2 cup). My husband and picky toddler LOVED it.
Recipe was easy to make and very tasty!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pancakes >
- Syrup Recipes >