Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
These feather-light pancakes dotted with chocolate chips are one of my family's favorite breakfasts. For even more chocolate flavor, I sometimes stir 2 tablespoons baking cocoa into the batter.—Michelle Harbour, Lebanon, Tennessee
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup and whipped cream, optional
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, confectioners' sugar, baking powder and salt. IN another bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips.
- 2. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with chocolate syrup and whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 pancakes.
2 each: 367 calories, 17g fat (10g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 464mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC