Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate syrup and whipped cream, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the flour, confectioners' sugar, baking powder and salt. IN another bowl, whisk the egg, milk and butter; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with chocolate syrup and whipped cream if desired. Yield: 8 pancakes.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Pancakes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2008, p148
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes with Chocolate Syrup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 1, 2013
Batter is too runny and does not stand up to the chocolate chips! Would definantly need to be altered!
More Recipe Collections
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >