Chocolate Chip Pancakes Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- CINNAMON HONEY SYRUP:
- 1 cup honey
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, milk and oil; add to dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Keep warm.
- Combine the syrup ingredients in a 2-cup microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on high until butter is melted and syrup is hot, stirring occasionally. Serve with pancakes. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes(4)
Sort By :
I halfed the recipe, subbed the oil for applesauce, but kept the full amount of sugar (1/2 cup). My husband and picky toddler LOVED it.
Recipe was easy to make and very tasty!!
these were really good!!:) and they were easy to make too!! i will make these again!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Kids Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pancakes >
- Syrup Recipes >