- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Sliced strawberries and bananas
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat the egg, milk, oil, vanilla and chocolate chips. Add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a lightly greased hot griddle (stir the batter before pouring each batch). Turn when bubbles form on top of pancakes. Cook until the second side is brown. Top with strawberries and bananas. Yield: about 8 pancakes.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Pancakes
"The recipe doubled easily, so quick easy to prepare and the whole family loved them."
"A great, basic recipe. My kids loved the chocolate milk! I used whole wheat flour, omitted the sugar (they were plenty sweet), and added a mashed banana to make them a bit healthier!"
"My whole family LOVED these pancakes!!! Yummy!!!"
"Very very yummy and satisfying. We did not have chocolate milk so we mixed a packet of hot cocoa mix with milk and had to substitute half of the semi sweet chocolate chips with milk chocolate.. So good!"
"this pancake it's so yummy..my children LIKES this pancake,,thanks for your recipe.."