Chocolate Chip Mousse Recipe
Chocolate has long been associated with Valentine's Day. So when Cupid comes calling this year, reach for this recipe for rich and creamy mousse.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1. In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool for 20 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth; beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 559 calories, 42 g fat (29 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 172 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Mousse
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC