Chocolate has long been associated with Valentine's Day. So when Cupid comes calling this year, reach for this recipe for rich and creamy mousse.
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Cool for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat cream cheese and vanilla until smooth; beat in melted chocolate. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Mousse in Taste of Home Meals in Minutes Calendar Annual 2004, p1
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Mousse
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review