Chocolate Chip Mallow Pie
Jenny Bull of Highlands Ranch, Colorado combines the yummy flavors of s'mores in this sweet kid-pleasing pie. "I like to top each piece with just a few mini marshmallows," she notes.
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 2 pints chocolate chip ice cream, softened
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1/3 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, warmed
- Spoon ice cream into crust. Cover and freeze for at least 3 hours or
- until set. Remove from the freezer; spread with marshmallow creme.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Drizzle with warm fudge
- topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 358 calories, 16 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 183 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.