- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe banana
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk egg, peanut butter, milk, melted butter and vanilla until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in banana and chocolate chips.
- Lightly grease a griddle; heat over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle. Cook until bubbles on top begin to pop and bottoms are golden brown. Turn; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield: 16 pancakes.
Originally published as Chocolate Chip Elvis Pancakes in Taste of Home September/October 2013, p2-8
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Elvis Pancakes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review