Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby Recipe
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- DUTCH BABY:
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Maple syrup and additional butter, optional
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and brown sugar; set aside. In a small bowl, beat the flour, eggs, cream, nutmeg and cinnamon until smooth.
- Place butter in a 9-in. pie plate. Heat at 425° for 4-6 minutes or until melted. Pour batter into hot pie plate. Sprinkle with chocolate chip mixture. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until top edges are golden brown. Serve immediately with syrup and butter if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Dutch Baby(2)
Sort By :
My family really enjoyed this. We did not add any syrup, it was sweet enough w/o it.
This was WAY TOO SWEET!!! I even made it with milk instead of half and half to lessen the richness of it. My kids loved it but what kids don't love a ton of sugar for breakfast? Yuck! Will not be making it again.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Low Sodium Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Pancakes >