- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Dip
"My kids and coworkers love this!"
"Love this recipe! Kids and adults all enjoy it. My Italian friends liken it to cannoli filling."
"My Grandkids Loved it ."
"My kids LOVE this! I don't make it often...once a year...because it's not the healthiest and because it's gone within seconds! :)"
"Yummy, yummy yummy!!! This takes seconds to throw together & everyone loves it. Even friends who barely know the purpose of a kitchen have asked for & made this recipe. Instead of graham crackers try pretzels for a perfect combination of flavors."