Chocolate Chip Dip Recipe
Is there a kid alive (or a kid at heart) who wouldn’t gobble up this creamy dip for graham crackers? It beats dunking them in milk, hands down! You can also try it with apple wedges. Heather Koenig - Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 15 min. YIELD:16 servings
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Graham cracker sticks
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve with graham cracker sticks. Yield: 2 cups.
2 tablespoons (calculated without graham cracker sticks) equals 180 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 84 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC