Chocolate Chip Cookies - small batch Recipe
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat margarine
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, lightly cream the margarine and sugars. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in yogurt and vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 2. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to wire racks. Yield: 4 dozen.
2 each: 190 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 187mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges:2 starch, 1/2 fat
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookies - small batch
"I should have read the list of ingredients first. These are definitely not a small batch cookie! Even using an ice cream scooper, the recipe made nearly four dozen. They are very smooth and more puffy than a traditional chocolate chip cookie, but flavor is good."