Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart Recipe
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1. Press cookie dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Place crust on a serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 piece: 374 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart
"Looks wonderful!i must make this."
"This is delicous!! I used a a glass pie pan since i did not have a spring form, and i only cooked it 15 minutes. I also used 30 oz of cookie dough, becasue i couldnt find a 18oz tube."
"Looked great...but the topping was too runny. I used fat free cream cheese. I don't know if that made a difference."
"This was a hit with my friends--it can also be cut into squares if you need a larger batch."