Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart Recipe
Convenient refrigerated cookie dough is a delightful crust for a creamy peanut butter filling in this yummy dessert from Peg Gerhard. "It's so simple to prepare, and everyone loves it," says the Latrobe, Pennsylvania cook.
- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 1. Press cookie dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Place crust on a serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 374 calories, 19 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC