- 1 tube (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- Press cookie dough onto the bottom of an ungreased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar. Place crust on a serving plate. Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2 in. of edge. Drizzle with melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Tart
Sort By :
"Looks wonderful!i must make this."
"This is delicous!! I used a a glass pie pan since i did not have a spring form, and i only cooked it 15 minutes. I also used 30 oz of cookie dough, becasue i couldnt find a 18oz tube."
"Looked great...but the topping was too runny. I used fat free cream cheese. I don't know if that made a difference."
"This was a hit with my friends--it can also be cut into squares if you need a larger batch."